The NSF/Live Science website features Professor Kessler and his group’s work with biorenewable plastics and self-healing composites. It also includes an interview with Professor Kessler with responses to questions such as:
- What inspired you to choose this field of study?
- What is the best piece of advice you ever received?
- What was your first scientific experiment as a child?
- What is your favorite thing about being a researcher?
- What is the most important characteristic a researcher must demonstrate in order to be an effective researcher?
See the whole interview at the following URL.