Cardinal Key Honor Society selects students who embody four virtues: scholarship, leadership, service and character. No more than one-third of 1% of all juniors and one-half of 1% of all seniors are allowed admission.
The following Cyclone Engineering students are 2020 Cardinal Key inductees:
- Rachel Junck, chemical engineering
- Joseph Kim, industrial engineering
- Hayden Lohse, construction engineering
- Andrew Nurse, mechanical engineering
- Stefan Peng, computer engineering
- Nick Schiefelbein, mechanical engineering
- Aayush Shah, electrical engineering
- Kristine Skoby, chemical engineering
- Evan Timmons, computer engineering
- Justin Watkins, chemical engineering
Cardinal Key was founded in 1926 to recognize leaders across Iowa State University.